Friday, October 10, 2008

Oops I Did It Again!

Yes!  Nathan has done it again.  This time it was his other hand.  I guess he had to balance out the pain and do some damamge to the other one. This week Nathan and Glen were carrying a mirror.  They began to lift it up and it broke and crashed down on his hand.  His hand was cut and he tore a couple of tendons in it.   So it is back to surgery.  Nathan has been doing this kind of work for over 20 years.  He got a couple of stitches about 17 years ago from a cut on his finger, so this is not normal.  I think he needs to get a new job.  Something that doesn't require the use of sharp objects.  If you have any ideas, let me know and I will pass them on to him.

Let me just add that in spite of these challenges, and during these economic difficulties that our country is facing, I am grateful that Nathan has enough work to keep busy. I am so grateful for all of our blessings. Life is good.     
Blogged with the Flock Browser

2 comments:

Kelli Proctor said...

wow! I am so sorry for all the accidents! If you have been following our blog, you would know that we know how you feel! If Rogers cut would have gone any deeper on his toe he would have sliced through a tendon too! So not fun, hope his luck only gets better!

jillysunflower said...

I hope Nathan is feeling better and the new format looks good.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates