Thursday, August 21, 2008

What a Productive Week!

This week is BYU Education Week. I love going to the campus and learning about the scriptures, how to live and teach by the spirit, and how to be a better person. This year however, I didn't want to spend the money (which is not much) and I didn't want to make that drive everyday. I decided to take the opportunity to do a complete overhaul of my house. WOW! I am almost at a point where I can take visitors on a tour of my house. Even the closets! I usually get burned out by Wednesday when attempting something of this magnitude. This week I can even walk circles around the Energizer Bunny. I was able to work like a mad woman and still go swimming with my sisters (Jill, Tifani, and Jamie and their kids), hang out with my mom, watch some olympics, go school shopping, go visit with some neighbors, go to the temple, and have a warm meal for my family everyday. Well, Monday was Little Ceasar's Pizza, but it was warm nonetheless. Tomorrow I am going to tackle the weeds in my yard. It may require more than gloves and a hand shovel, like maybe a backhoe, but I am willing to give it a whirl. Here's to production!

0 comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates